Monday 25 July 2011

Ahlulbayt Tv Banned In Middle East

On a trip to Iraq I was trying to find to see if ABTV was on the satellites there both the Arabic and English one. I gone to many tea shops and peoples houses and could not find the channel at all.
So as I was in Najaf I asked a member of the Iraqi government in the UK ABTV always say we are a worldwide channel and we have many viewers in Iraq, how come I can not find the channel on any satellite here he said he has never heard of the channel but he will find out why.

A few days later he came back to me and said the Iraqi government had banned the channel becasue it was found it that the channel got Israeli funding and was giving Islam a bad name by making Sunnis and Shias fight, Using Sistanis name with out his permission to get funds and saying things like Imam Hussein (as) committed suicide etc. Then he said a joke maybe that is why Iranians boycotted the channel from its start they are smart and knew something we don't but thank Allah we know what the channel is about and banned it better late then never.

I also found out the channel has been banned in Iran, Syria and Turkey.

I emailed and phoned ABTV UK about this but they refused to answer me and just kept on asking for my bank details. Now if a member of stuff is reading this, I know for a fact shiachat has many members of ABTV stuff as its members and ABTV always read shiachat. So please tell me what is going on and why has the channel been banned in the main Shia countries in the Middle East?

If ABTV does not answer this is shows you what kind of people the channel is run by and we as lovers of Imam Hussein (as) we should follow the Imams (as) message in the battle of Karbala and stand up to this oppression and join our Shia Brothers and Sisters in the Middle East by boycotting this channel till we get answers from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment